Thursday, February 5, 2009

Germs!

Well today while I was bored at work, I decided I'd go to ksl and see what was happening in the news. I learned today that working at a bank is the 3rd germiest job there is. It really grossed me out, but reaffirmed the gross feeling on my hands after handling anything at work. Money really is the most dirty thing on the entire planet! And I have to touch lots of it everyday. I've touched some really interesting bills that I don't even want to know where they've been, and the other day I had the pleasure of counting $400 in one dollar bills given to me by a stripper. I was careful to touch the outside of the bills because they reeked of cigarette smoke and who knows what else. Anyways I'd rather just not know where they've been and I'll feel better about it. I'm constantly washing my hands to get the gross crusty feeling off of them. I have a really good job, but I don't like thinking that it's the 3rd germiest job out there. For any of you interested, here is the list of the top 9 germiest jobs...

1. Teacher
2. Accountant
3. Banker
4. Radio DJ
5. Doctor
6. Television Producer
7. Consultant
8. Publicist
9. Lawyer

10 comments:

Chelsea Michelle said...

ewwww! I am such a germ freak too! Kinda freaks you out doesn't it! See ya soon

Love Goose

Renae said...

Very interesting--and I think that mothers should be on that list somewhere too. We deal with some gross stuff. But I have to say I think that their list is rather accurate.

Nancy said...

Huh. That is crazy. So i wonder where the strip joint is. How did you know she was a stripper?!?

Kizzy said...

For all you wondering how I knew she was a stripper, another kid helped her one time and asked if she was a waitress and she told him that she works at Southern Exposure, a strip club in Salt Lake.

Leslie said...

That is so disgusting!

Annette said...

Just don't lick your fingers after counting! Oh, and hand sanitizer is on sale at Bath & Body Works this week. :)

Sarah said...

I remember when on hot days people would bring in damp money from there sweaty pocket. I wanted to puck. I agree with you it's better not to think where that money's been.

mom said...

Cute post. With all of us being quite germy, I guess we need to do the lysol cleaning at home. We all need to get better.

Lianne said...

That's pretty sick! I'm kinda surprised that Radio DJ is on the list. That is pretty sick to think about where all that money could have possibly been...

Traughber's said...

Wow you really make me want to come back haha j/k it will be good to see everyone again! I think im gonna bring my little guy to staff meeting too. Hope you work on the 19th or the 21st! It will help my transition haha!