Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Night

Ryan and I went to the Utah Auto Expo tonight. It's fun but also depressing to see all the awesome cars and just wish that you could afford to buy one. But here are a few pictures from the expo.


After the auto expo we went to Sports Authority and they were having a crazy sale on skis and snowboards. They had brand new skis there for $30.00. That's right$30.00!!!! I bought my snowboard for $50.00. So altogether my snowboard, boots and bindings cost $189.00. After Ryan put my board together, he had the urge to snowboard down the hill we made a few days ago. I had to take some pictures so here they are. I can't wait to try out my new board.

7 comments:

theRach said...

That is awesome! If I was into snow sports, I'd totally be there. :) Looks like you had fun...I may have to go check out the Auto Expo...

Annette said...

Looks like hardly anyone could afford those cars/bikes!

mom said...

I want the red one for mother's day. Did you hear that everyone?! The snowboard may be cheap but the hospital bills are not. Take it easy.

Lianne said...

No wonder you texted us asking if we want to go snowboarding soon. Devin really wants to by the way. I have no equipment though, so we'll see when we can go. That's sweet that you got such a good deal. And the Auto Expo looks like it was a lot of fun. Those cars are pretty awesome!

Nancy said...

Love the cars! Wish I could drive them. Thats cool that you got a board too. I wish I could see you on the slopes, but that would require going out into the snow. yikes!

Tricia said...

That is a crazy good deal! I wish I had gotten the hang of snowboarding quicker. I finally gave up and used it as a sled. I think I just lack the discipline to try it until I finally get it. Have fun on the slopes though! And those are some SWEET cars!

Kanien said...

Those cars look sweet, which one are you going to buy? I hope you have had fun snowboarding, that is such a good deal!