Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Camera for Ryan:)

Well while I am going on my vacation to Ohio (which I'm very excited about) Ryan will be going to Lake Powell with his brother and a friend. Ryan asked me if he could take my camera with him because the one he has is crap. I told him heck no! So we decided he would go buy a better camera. This one should be a lot better than the other one. He was playing around with his camera and went outside and took this cool picture of a tree in our front yard. I love the colors especially with the solid black in the background. I know I never post exciting things, but this is my attempt at keeping it up. Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

Annette said...

Camera stuff is always exciting! 6 more days!!

Lianne said...

That is a cool picture! And that's good that Ryan gets to go do something fun while you hang out with us! We can't WAIT for you and mom to come out!

Nancy said...

Sweet! I love cameras as of late. What kind did you guys buy? I still remember the good old days of 9mm film. Boy has photography come a long way!

Renae said...

It is always fun to play with new toys. I remember sitting in the drive in our van when we first bought it and checked out all the options and fun things that it could do that we couldn't do in little corolla.

Enjoy the camera and Lake Powell. It sounds really fun!

Tricia said...

I think it's awesome that he even wants to take pictures! I think Gordon would just be like "Yeah! If Tricia's taking the camera then I'm off the hook!" So tell him we'll look forward to some great pics from Lake Powell to be posted on your blog when you get back! (That is if we let you leave once you get here!) ;) Can't wait to see you!!!!

Emily said...

Boy, I wish I had a new camera, too! We want to see some cool Lake Powell pics...