Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun Vacations!

Well I've looked at all the other sibling's blogs and pretty much they've put all the same pictures I have on them so there's nothing really for me to say or show from my fun trip to Ohio and Pennsylvania. So I've decided to put some of the pictures from Ryan's Lake Powell trip on here so you can all see what fun he had.
Ryan didn't have anyone take pictures of him so he just took pictures of the landscape. I loved this picture because the water is green which is different then some of his other pictures. I also just the love the color of the rock with the water. Very pretty.

This is a picture of the cliff that Ryan and his brother-in-law jumped off of. CRAZY I know! He says his brother recorded it but I have yet to see it. I hear it's totally insane and Ryan said it was pretty intense. I believe it. He didn't take a lot of pictures, but these are just a few of what he did take. He had a blast and hopes to go back again soon.

6 comments:

Annette said...

You can always add more to the PA trip! You should still post your pictures. I'm glad Ryan had a good time. Would he have made you jump off that cliff if you were there?! That's insane!!

Lianne said...

Those pictures all look so pretty. I'm glad that Ryan had a good time while you were gone. And I agree with Annette, you should still post your pictures. I'm sure you got some different ones, and they're always fun to look at!

Emily said...

Pretty pictures. Good job, Ryan!

Renae said...

Looks like a fun trip.

And I think you should still post some of your pix anyway. Yours might be better than theirs.

Nancy said...

Dido to everyone elses comments. Im glad Ryan survived. That is quite the jump. Tell him he is insane!

mom said...

Yeh, Kara. It is nice to see a new post. I know that our life seems kind of boring now that our trip is over. We'll have to think of something exciting to do here in Orem.