Saturday, May 24, 2008

Just Wanting To Say Hi!

We just wanted to say hi to all of our family and friends all over the country. I know I've been a real slacker at posting, but our internet has been having major problems and we just got it fixed. I didn't think the internet was that important to my everyday life, but when I don't have it, I sure do miss it. But we miss our family and are pretty bored because we don't have a lot to do around here. I decided it's important in life to have things to look forward to, otherwise I would be really sad. The things I've been able to look forward to this year are, Lianne and Devin's wedding, Valentine's Day, baby Josh being born, our 1 year wedding anniversary, my birthday, and my bonus night for work. Most of those are just little things, but I look forward to them. Right now I'm just looking forward to visiting all my family in Ohio and Pennsylvania. So I encourage everyone to look forward to those little exciting things in life, and it will make you happier. Cheesy I know, but it keeps me going. We hope everything is going good in your lives, and I really enjoy reading all of your blogs.

5 comments:

Lianne said...

We can't wait to have you and mom come out and visit. We keep saying, "only two more weeks..." Needless to say we're pretty exciting. And I know what you are saying, it is very important to have things to look forward to. (I look forward to the summer being over...) Thanks for posting again and for adding a picture! We miss you guys!

Annette said...

Amen sista! I think it's more important to look forward to and enjoy the little things than the big things. I've been a complete slacker this year on birthdays so when you come out we'll celebrate. We can't wait!

Nancy said...

I'm looking forward to having you come visit us! Out of five years of doing this, I will finally get some visitors, and that is exciting. I also look forward to small things too. They make the weeks go by faster. Like So You Think You Can Dance!

mom said...

Yeh, Kara knows how to post. If I can do it, I knew she could do it. Congratulations.

Tricia said...

Thanks for posting and for posting a pic. We miss you guys! I'm just getting so excited for you and mom to come out and visit! We seriously can't wait. And I totally agree. I have to remind myself all the time to look forward to the small things and enjoy them when they come!