Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hey Everybody!

So our internet has mostly not been working over the last few days and it got me thinking, and I don't know why, but I never ever comment on all of your blogs. I read them everyday, but I just never comment. It's not that I don't want to, I just never think about it. Most of the time I'm looking at the blogs at work and it doesn't allow me to comment, but I really decided I should. So I'm gonna try and be better cause it's a good way to keep in touch. Thanks for all of you who always comment on mine. It's nice to see people care what's going on in the Dunaway's lives. That's my goal for the time being! Hope you all have a good night!

6 comments:

mom said...

Yeh! Kara is alive and her blog actually works. If I can comment on blogs, then yes, you can comment. Nice to hear from you.

Lianne said...

I'm glad that your internet is finally working again! And yes, you should comment. :) It is a fun way to keep in touch!

Nancy said...

Sweet!! I would love to hear your input anytime! I hope work is going well!

Tricia said...

I hate it when you have to live without the internet for even a short time... I think I must spend too much time surfing! I'm glad you're back in the blogging world though and look forward to seeing more comments from the Dunaways! :)

Annette said...

I always thought you didn't comment on mine because you didn't love me...just kidding!

Renae said...

...yeah, or you think all of our lives are boring. :) Trust those of us with kids, your lives will get crazy, or crazier than they currently are.