Monday, April 28, 2008

More New York Pictures

Ok I know I haven't posted in a long time. It's just that there hasn't been anything interesting that has happened since my last post. So I decided to throw some more pictures from our New York trip on here.
There are so many amazing views from the Empire State Building. I have never been so high off the ground in my entire life. It was quite an experience!
We wanted to go see one or two broadway plays while we were there and to Ryan and I there was no other choice than the Phantom of the Opera. It was so amazing! I have never been to anything like it. We had so much fun that we just had to go see another play. We chose Tarzan and unfortunately it was not very good. The sets and costumes were awesome, but the songs weren't the same as the movie and it was just kind of boring. But it was still BROADWAY!

I wanted to post these pictures for Tricia because she is the artist. We got to go to the Guggenheim museum of art and the inside of the building was so cool. The art was also awesome, but I just think how they set it up is art in itself. It was just like one big round staircase. I hope someday all of you that love art will get to go to New York if you haven't already. There are so many art museums it's amazing! But I hope everyone, not just you artists, will have a chance to go as well. There is no place on earth like it. We'll be going back soon.

7 comments:

Lianne said...

Thanks for posting again! It was a lot of fun to look at your New York pictures. I want to go there really bad. That's awesome that you took so many pictures. Makes for good memories!

mom said...

Yahoo Kara!! You actually posted. How nice to see something new. You don't have to just post pictures. You can post deep thoughts and words of wisdom. Or you can post frustrations and wishes. Anyway, it was good to see a new post.

Renae said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I've never been to NYC, but I really might have to make an effort one day. Cool staircases for sure.

Annette said...

You can come stay with us and then drive to N.J. (~45 min.) where you can catch a $12 train to NYC! That way you won't have to pay for a hotel!

Nancy said...

I hope I can make it to that part of the country soon! /thanks fo the post!

Leslie said...

So jealous! pics of the guggenheim are awesome

Tricia said...

Too fun! As much as I hate to travel, NY is one place I just have to go before I kick the bucket. I'm so jealous that you got to go to the art museum. I LOVE that kind of stuff! Thanks for posting those pics! They're awesome! We miss you guys!