Sunday, April 13, 2008

More Warm Weather Please!

Today was the nicest day we've had so far this year. The nice sunny days just make me feel so happy! I get kind of depressed with the overcast days, and especially with the snow we've had lately. Ryan and I went out this morning and were just passing a volleyball around. It was so much fun. First of all I haven't played volleyball in about a year, and it was just so nice to be able to do something outside. From what I hear, it's supposed to be some more warm weather for the next few days and I really look forward to that. So all I gotta say is, bring me the warmth!

4 comments:

Lianne said...

I love the warm weather too! I am way passed ready for winter to be over and for spring/summer to be here! I miss playing volleyball. We're gonna have to play a lot this fall!!! I'm glad that you guys got some nice weather though. :)

Annette said...

Hopefully it's there to stay! I do remember a time we went to the Hogle Zoo in May and it snowed. Enjoy the sun!

Tricia said...

I totally second that! Yesterday was absolutely beautiful! Too bad I just saw on the forecast that it's supposed to snow on Wednesday... :(

Nancy said...

Take it all you want from us, cause I've been dying of heat for the last couple of days. The dogs have too because they just lay around in the afternoon with their tongues hanging out! We miss you guys, wish we could play volleyball!