Saturday, December 13, 2008

Temple Square

Tonight Ryan and I decided to make a trip up to Temple Square. It's been a couple years since we've both been there so we thought it would be fun. It was beautiful and there was actually snow on the ground and trees which makes it even more beautiful. It was pretty cold though. It only started snowing as we were walking back to the car. It was so fun and it made this month just feel so much more "christmassy". I would recommend that everyone should go if you have the chance. It was definitely worth it! We tried to take some pictures, but you really just need a tripod so you can keep the camera steady. As you can tell the temple pictures are kind of blurry, but we did the best we could. Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

mom said...

Yeah, Kara, you posted. I am glad you went to temple square and left before the big snow. Your picture of the temple is really pretty.

Lianne said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! I was sad that we couldn't go with you guys. I'm glad though that you didn't get stuck walking around in the snow.

Annette said...

I miss Temple Square especially at Christmas time. You guys look so cute! Thanks for posting pictures.

Renae said...

Looks pretty regardless!

Tricia said...

What a cute couple! I've been trying to figure out how to get us up to see the lights this year so I'm glad you guys made a trip up. It's one of my favorite things about Christmas time. I think we all need to get together and drive around to see some lights.

Sarah said...

Those are great pictures of the temple, you did a great job even without the tripod. I wanted to go this year but we never got around to it. Maybe next year.

Nancy said...

I think your temple picture is really neat! I want to make it up there, but I dont want Josh sick either. Its a trade off. Glad you guys went though.

Traughber's said...

You and Ryan are so photogenic! I always enjoy temple square, but I am a wimp and get cold too fast then I don't enjoy it as much as I should! Happy Holidays! Hopefully Ill see you soon!

The Raeder Family said...

That is beautiful.. You guys are a great couple. Glad to see you are doing great ryan...