Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello Again!

Well I am a complete slacker when it comes to blogging. If my life wasn't completely uneventful I might actually have something to post. I don't even have anything exciting to tell you all about. I just thought I better post something to let you all know out there that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I love reading about what is going on in the rest of your lives. You all seem to have something cool or exciting to talk about. It's fun to see what's going on. I'll try and post more if I feel I have good stuff to post. Love you all!

4 comments:

Lianne said...

We love reading anything that you post! (There doesn't have to be anything exciting...) It's always fun to see anything new. Thanks for posting again! It's been fun spending time with you guys!

Annette said...

You don't have to have something exciting to post. I never do! Just write about life. I'm sure you must have some pretty interesting bank customers. I feel terrible I haven't talked to you in the equivalent of forever!

Renae said...

Boring (if you really think your life is that) might be good to hear about after some of the craziness of life with 5 kids.

What is normal??? I have no idea--it has been so long....

Nancy said...

I'll believe it when I see it. I have an idea, post when a new quarter or presidential dollar comes out for me!!