Sunday, September 7, 2008

Naughty Kitty

There are two cats that live at our house (and about 20 other strays that think they live at our house), but Tickles loves to come into our apartment when the door is open and sleep on our bed. No matter what time of day it is if she notices that our door is open she will quickly run in and jump on our bed. I have never liked cats and a lot of times it bugs me when she comes in, but she is the sweetest cat and just loves to be pet. Her fur is so soft and I just can't help but pet her so I let it slide most the time. Of course she had to come in while I was folding laundry on the bed and walk all over it, but I forgave her when she came over for me to pet her. I guess she is pretty cute and soft!

4 comments:

Annette said...

That is a pretty sweet-looking cat. She must know where the cool people live!

Lianne said...

I'm glad that she is a nice cat, I still have to say though that I am not a cat person... That does make them better though if they want to be pet. And that little chair looks pretty cool. :)

mom said...

It was great to see a new blog. Keep it up Kara. I love to take a minute and read everyone's thoughts.

Tricia said...

You're a good sport! I have no patience for cats so you're nice to let that little kitty into your apartment!