Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving this week! I can't believe we're already to the end of November. I swear it was just barely November 1st. I'm super super excited though. I love being able to spend lots of time with family, and I'm so grateful to have Ryan's family and my family so close. We are truly blessed. I feel bad for all those that have to travel to get to their Thanksgiving or Christmas destinations, but I hope you all have a fabulous time! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Were excited too! I cant wait to eat some turkey! I like your backdrop too.

Lianne said...

I love Thanksgiving! It's so fun to eat good food and spend time with family! I am jealous that Ryan's family lives close and that you guys don't have to travel. That would be nice.

Annette said...

Have a great day! Enjoy having family close by.

Tricia said...

We missed seeing all you guys on Thanksgiving! I can't wait for Christmas too!! :)