Monday, June 1, 2009

Exercise

Well Ryan and I have started exercising again. We've made a goal to run all but one day a week. We have Sunday off as well. We've been waking up at 6:00 am to run and be home by 7:00 am so we can shower and go to work. It's killing me! I get plenty of sleep every night, but there's just something about waking up at 6:00 that is taking it's toll on me. Yesterday I fell asleep at church, and as soon as we got home, I fell asleep and probably could have slept all day, but I knew that probably wasn't the right thing to do. But man I'm tired. I just have to keep telling myself that it's the right thing to do and my body really needs the help considering all I do for work is sit on my butt for 10 straight hours. The weather is perfect at that time in the morning and I will definitely take that over the weather at 9:00 pm which is when we used to run. Ryan and I have both set goals for ourselves and I think Mom even wanted to get in on the action as well. So we'll see how we all do...

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Way to go!! ITs so hard to keep an early exercise routine, but Im impressed with your dedication so far!!

Lianne said...

That is awesome! It's so hard to wake up early and exercise, but it's totally worth it! Keep it up!

Tricia said...

Good job you two!! I'm with you on waking up early. It's the pits! I'm determined to do better exercising this month too! So far I've done pretty well but we're only two days into the month! Keep up the good work!

Sarah said...

I hear eventually exercise gives you more energy so hang in there.

Kanien said...

Keep it up. Jon and I just started dieting and exercising, it is tough!! Way to go on getting up that early. I have told myself all week I was going to get up that early and I have yet to make it. Hope you guys are doing well. I miss you guys!

mom said...

I congratulate you, Kara on doing it. I have not been good yet. Hopefully maybe Dad and I can get into a routine when he is done with school. I have worked hard outside but them I am not motivated to exercise.

Marjie said...

You know, Dixon mentioned he would like to get out and run early in the morning. He wakes up at 6:00. Too bad I'm allergic to exercise. Oh yeah, he also said you are his favorite uncle and aunt and he wishes he could spend more time with you...

Be You Movies said...

you guys are awesome (you were before as well, but even more so now). You are far better than I. I have such late nights that early mornings just aren't an option yet. We will see...Good luck though!

Traughber's said...

I think your way committed! I just don't have that kind of determination, oh but I can complain about everything like a champ!