Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Is Coming

I am so excited for Thanksgiving, and I can't believe how this month has flown by. All I've been thinking about this week is eating lots of turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing. I can't wait! I've also been getting excited for Christmas. Ryan and I went to Shopko the other day and bought some cute Christmas decorations. If you want some pretty good stuff, go there because they have everything 30%, 40%, and 50% off. Pretty good deals I think unless I'm just a sucker and they really aren't good deals. We pulled out all our Christmas decorations at home too. We're waiting to set them up until after Thanksgiving, we just thought we'd get a head start on the crappy job of pulling them out of the spider infested closet under the stairs. Ryan was nice to do that. Anyways, I'm just so excited for the holidays and especially for Thanksgiving that's coming up in a week! Oh my goodness, where did November go?

4 comments:

Annette said...

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. I always think of the "Friends" episode where Joey wears Phoebe's maternity pants to finish the turkey. I'm excited to put up Christmas too but I don't think I'll get everything out. I HATE putting it all away!

Lianne said...

I agree! It's crazy how fast time has gone by. I love the holidays! I am excited to help mom set up her Christmas decorations. And hopefully set up our own soon as well!

Nancy said...

Dido to everything! Im excited for Thanksgiving too. I put up my tree today minus the ornaments and decorations. I dont want to be too stressed this year, so I'm decorating in steps.

Tricia said...

I've been forcing myself to hold off on putting up our Christmas. I'm so excited to get it all up and celebrate the season! Thanks for the heads up on Shopko. I went there and found some cute stuff as well!